Everyone desires to have a clear and fair complexion. You get special attention about your presence in any gathering and this not only develops your self-confidence but also makes you more pretty. Women all over the world would like to look fair and beautiful. In olden days women used to bathe in milk with rose petals and apply ubtan to get a clear complexion. A mother today who is eagerly awaiting the delivery of her child drinks lots of milk with saffron and turmeric for a fair and healthy baby. Everyone makes their own effort to get clear and fair skin and busy employed women take professional help.
Mentioned below are some tips to get fair complexion in a short period of time:
Blood Purifier to get a fair complexion in a short period of time
Blood purifier medicines are consumed by every woman once in their lives either for acne and skin related problems for gynaec problems. Blood purifiers enable to have proper digestion, keeping liver healthy and keeps a check on your weight too. After the stomach related problems are sorted out then the complexion is cleared out and the acne and patchy complexion are gone forever.
- In the market, there are various blood purifiers like Safi, Baidhyanath surakta, etc.
- A doctor should be consulted before consuming any blood purifying medicine to make sure that the person is not allergic to any of its ingredients.
- You can also make use of bitter vegetables like bitter gourd juice or need in your diet in case you do not like blood purifiers. You can also make a paste of neem leaves and add a pinch of turmeric and consume it on an empty stomach.
- When our body is healthy then there are no toxins in the body and the surface of the skin is totally free form the impurities and this can be clearly seen on an even skin tone.
Detoxifying drinks to get fair complexion in a short period of time
To keep away from impurities then you can start your day with sipping the tasty drinks and see the beauty of your skin in a short period of time.
- These drinks help in flushing out the toxins out of the body with ease and prevent the eruption of pimples.
- Use of lemon and honey are commonly used and is a good detoxifying drink. Squeeze juice from half a lemon in a glass of warm water and add a little honey to it. When consumed in an empty stomach this helps in flushing out the toxins from the body.
- You can also drink Aloe Vera juice in an empty stomach.
Skincare routine to get Fair Complexion in a short period of time
To have a fair and bright complexion you must have regular skin toning and skin moisturizer. Make use of a mild cleanser as per your skin type and regular toning should be done if you have oily skin. Oil attracts dirt and dust to your face and it makes you look darker than the actual skin tone.
- Twice a week, scrub your face to get rid of the layer of dead skin. After the impurities are removed from the surface of your skin, the skin looks brighter.
- Before going outdoors it is a must that every person must make use of sun protection. Make use of sun protection cream to avoid being tanned.
- If you need to stay in the sun for a long period then make use of natural tan removing face masks. It is better if this is used often by you.
- Make use of professional moisturizers which enables to brighten your skin complexion. You can also pick moisturizers that contain extracts of saffron, liquorice, and other natural ingredients.
De-tan facial to get fair complexion in a short period of time
On a regular basis or during occasions, we often visit parlors to get facials done. To remove sun tan in case of stubborn tan on any part of the body we get facial or skin polishing is done at a parlor.
- To achieve desired results, you need to go for anti tan facials on a regular basis. You can get a tan-free skin by discussing the number of settings needed.
- Use of bleach is needed for such treatments and you should make sure that you get your skin tested prior to full bleaching treatment.
- In a face pack, make use of tan removing ingredients and you can make use of this while doing a facial at home.
- Make a paste by combining besan and milk and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Apply it on your face and allow it to dry. Wash it off like a scrub with lukewarm water. Apply this paste daily to remove tan naturally.
- A new tan is easy to be removed and hence remove tan in short intervals to prevent it from becoming stubborn tan.
Home recipes and ubtans to get fair complexion in a short period of time
There are lots of home remedies available on the net and also available with our grannies to get rid of tan and sun damage. Home remedies must include ingredients like malai, saffron, milk, curd, multani mitti, etc.
- Apply a little malai on normal to dry skin. Massage the malai gently in a circular motion. This can be done daily before bath. This should be done before the bath every day. For adults, it brightens their complexion and makes the skin soft and adds glow to the skin of the baby.
- To soak up the excess oil, oily skinned beauties can apply sandalwood and multani mitti face packs and keep acne at bay. Take a bowl and mix sandalwood powder or multani mitti with rose water and apply it daily to keep pimples at bay.
- Curd can be applied daily on the face before bath and wash it off to get a brighter complexion.
Anti-Blemish and spot removing creams to get fair complexion in a short period of time
Pimples leave dark spots and pigmentation obstructs the way of achieving fair complexion. Women are lucky if their skin is not prone to breakouts and simple home remedies and blood purifiers can remove the acne marks. Ugly marks are left out on the face due to severe acne and pimples problems and this need to be removed to get an even look. Choose blemish removing face packs and spot correcting creams to get rid of the marks.
- Pimples should never be popped with nails and they leave after mark stubborn.
- Pimple affected area should never be scrubbed with until it is healed.
- Toothpaste should be applied on the breakouts to dry up the acne in a jiffy.
- Find out the root cause of acne. If it is due to oily skin then avoid junk and oily foods and if it a new cream or makeup then stop using them. Such products are not meant for your skin and hence you should stop using them.
- While sleeping removes the makeup. Wash your face with lukewarm water as this is the root cause of breakouts and wrinkled skin.
- Irregular menses or hormonal changes can also be the cause of acne and pigmentation. Consult your doctor in case such problems become serious.
Chemical Peeling and other beauty treatments to get fair complexion in a short period of time
Chemical peels are effective to treat the damage caused to the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Tanning and sunburn are major enemies of a clear complexion. Various chemical peels are available in the market from vegetable peels to stronger ones. Chemicals used in the peeling process are made of harsh chemicals which melt the skin while getting a fair complexion and this is a costly affair too. This also gives redness to the skin making it scary.
- Consult a dermatologist to get the exact type of peel the skin needs.
- Peels should be avoided until a certain age. You should consult a dermatologist in case you are in the late 20s.
- People with sensitive skin should avoid peels or should follow all the precautions to achieve the desired results.
- You can find many beauty treatments in the salons for a brighter complexion. Always visit a reputed saloon and consult with your doctor before undertaking any treatment.
Remember that yoga and exercise along with a balanced diet plays a vital role in maintaining the overall beauty. Keep in mind all the tips mentioned above and no one can prevent you in getting a fair complexion in a short period of time.
Also Read: Beauty Pageants Say NO To Bikini Round, Beauty Checklist For Models Before Preparing For Photoshoot, Homemade Beauty Tips For Fair Skin
No Comments Yet