People desire to have a beautiful look and flawless complexion. Most of the people fall prey to pollution and other factors which ultimately make the skin look dull and lifeless. Some of the basic things should be followed regularly like the use of face pack to get rid of acne scars, or any other patches or uneven skin tone. Some of us try to follow a new routine and do not do it daily due to laziness and the result is the re-occurrence of the same facial problems. Regular facials can also be had from parlors and these can be of various types.
The present age has brought with itself a new scope of viewing oneself and even has changed the way one looks. The latest craze of the generation is how to look better and unique in the eyes of all and to achieve this person opt for cosmetic products. One of the dominant factors of the people in the tropical countries is that they constantly need to lighten and brighten their skin tone and the only solution is to make them look better is to increase their skin tone complexion to a lighter and possibly to a clearer texture.
One can find various commercial products in the market like a cream to solve all your problems, be it spots and freckles and be it wrinkles or under eye bags or simply tan patches. These cosmetic products are effective as long as it is applied daily and once you stop applying them your problems persist again.
Use of gold facials can be done by people with the aging surface while people with dull complexion can make use of antioxidant or fruit facials which can also be prepared at home. Fruits like oranges, apples, guava, and banana can be used at home to give an antioxidant-rich facial. However one should have enough knowledge of using them. The massaging technique should be well known for doing the facial or else it is better to go a parlor and get it done by the experts there.
Basic and another important thing should be taken into consideration for maintaining healthy skin and one of them is healthy living. The intake of the diet is usually shown outside. Eating junk foods or consumption of alcohol is not only injurious to health but in the long time will lead to obesity. Obesity is nothing but excess fat deposit in the body which also will affect the epidermal layers. Use of burgers, Pepsi should be done in fewer amounts or else can be harmful. Hence there are various things that we eat which has a direct impact on the epidermal elasticity and has a bad effect on our body also.
Doing regular exercise, brisk walking or doing normal household jobs is very essential for maintaining good health. These are very important things to be done daily but are often neglected. Watching of excess television and doing less work may make a person obese and will have poor blood circulation. This might lead to various health issues and toxin can get deposited which may lead to health problems like anxiety and obesity. Most of the obese people are sure to have bad skin texture.
Routines to Be Done Daily for Fair Skin – Some of the simple and natural homemade beauty tips for fair skin is mentioned below which should be done daily and followed to have flawless fair skin.
- Should Have a Well-Balanced Diet – One should consume a well-balanced diet having a good source of Vitamins. Vitamins can also be obtained from nuts like cashew nuts, apricots and also from ground vegetables like a cart. rot and pumpkins. You should also include protein in your diet.
- Avoid Oily Food – Oily food taken in excess can cause an excess of sebum production which can lead to sebum production and lead ultimately to patchy surface. Hence avoid eating of oily food.
- Drink Enough Water – Many people do not follow the habit of drinking water. Drinking a proper amount of water will lead to proper digestion. Proper digestion helps the nutrients from the food to be absorbed better.
- Exercising – Exercise should be properly followed and this can be by doing various poses of yoga. Doing yoga will lead to more blood circulation and can be something like brisk walking or running or sprinting. Doing of cycling also helps in circulation of blood.
- Sleep – You should get sufficient amount of sleep to relieve the muscles and this will give you relaxation from stress or anxiety. The body absorbs nutrients when you get enough sleep.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliation is very important as it helps in getting rid of any dead and damaged upper cells. It enables to take the dirt and grime away and helps in the production of new cells.
- Get Proper Makeup – It is best to use less oily makeup as it does not clog pores. Making use of less oil-based products is a good option.
Best Homemade beauty tips for Fairness Skin – Mentioned below are the top essential and natural homemade beauty tips for fairness skin which can be followed by anyone at home on a regular basis.
- Avocado and Rice Powder Mask – This mask works also as an exfoliator and is good for people having dry and sagging surface. People having dry skin and need moisture for the skin can also reap benefit from this mask. Rice powder helps to exfoliate and the avocado contains excellent moisturizing properties.
To prepare the mask, take 1 cup of avocado which should be ripe and add half a teaspoon of grained rice powder to it. Mix it well and apply it for 20 minutes and later wash it off by scrubbing in gentle motions. The mask will soften the surface and it can be scrubbed easily. You can try this mask twice in a week to achieve the best results.
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil Massage For Fairness Skin – Sagging and the old surface of the skin can be cleaned easily. This is also good for those who have clogged pores as warm olive oil helps to open pores. Lemon juice helps to mildly bleach the surface and gives a glowing effect to your face.
Take a cup and take 1 teaspoon of good brand olive oil which should be warmed up slightly. To this mix about 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and massage it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Later wash it off with a cleanser. Do not use it daily but use it once or twice in a week. If lemon juice is irritating your skin try to use in less quantity or avoid it.
- Tea Bag Soak For Tired Eyes – The tired eyes can be relieved with this popular method. If you are having dry or dullness around the eyes the try to soak tea bags in warm water. Take it out and keep them in the refrigerator.
Put it directly over the desired area and lie down for 15 minutes. You will feel the eyes and the surrounding area to be freshened up. You can follow this regularly and get rid of any patches.
- Apple and Honey Pack For Fairness Skin – Mixture of apple and honey is a moisturizing and antioxidant mixture and can be used by a person even if they are doing fruit facial. This paste can freshen you up and rejuvenate and also makes your dull surface to improve the complexion. Honey is antibacterial and good for those having rashes. This is also good for those who need excessive moisture.
Take an apple, peel and grate it. Squeeze out the juice from it and mix 2 tablespoons of honey or as per desired. Mix it well and apply it for 20 minutes and later wash it off. The antioxidants will get soaked and you will receive freshness to your face.
- Turmeric and Gram Flour – Turmeric and gram flour are both an excellent agent for cleansing and improving complexion. Since generations, these have been used for various occasions. Traditional people use it whole over their body. Some people use it even today and can be found in almost every kitchen. This can be brought from local shops or markets. Make use of good quality of gram flour and turmeric or else you may have rashes or infections. Some people are allergic to gram flour and also have a burning sensation on the use of turmeric powder. The burning sensation is usual as turmeric contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Avoid using this in case of irritation or rashes persists. This is actually a normal mixture which can be used by anyone and suits almost all skin types. This can also be used by people who have sensitive skin.
Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of gram flour and mix about a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Mix it either with water or warm milk as per your liking. Apply this mixture on your face for 30 minutes. After washing it off with water you can do a normal night cream massaging to increase the effect which will further help in increasing the cell regeneration.
- Oatmeal and Honey for Fairness Skin – Oatmeal and honey together is a popular ingredient to give a glow to your skin. Oatmeal has an excellent property of deep cleansing and getting the dry dead cell out.
Take a bowl and add half a cup of soaked and ground to paste oatmeal. Add half a teaspoon of honey and mix it well. Apply it for about 15 minutes and later should be removed by scrubbing in circular movements. Wash your face cleanly and you can also use a face wash followed by a toner.
- Mango and Honey for Fair Skin – Mango is a moisturizing fruit and is good for the skin. However, the leaf of mango should not be used as it gives tingling sensation and leads to rashes. The pulp of mango can be used for cleansing face. Honey gives antibacterial and moisturizing and mild bleaching effects.
In a bowl, a tea ½ cup of mango pulp and mix ½ tablespoon of a good brand of honey. Mix it well. Apply this and lie down for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Mango is rich in antioxidants and has Vitamin C and other vitamins which can be quite helpful.
- Aloe Vera and Turmeric – Aloe Vera is an effective moisturizer and has antibacterial properties. Aloe Vera will be helpful for people who have dry skin. Turmeric has brightening properties and is a popular kitchen ingredient. Easily found in every kitchen, it is good for fighting off any germs. Turmeric has germicidal and antibacterial properties which are very useful which keeps germs at bay.
Take a bowl and take half a cup of a good brand of Aloe Vera gel. Add half a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Massage for about 5 minutes. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off by soaking a cotton ball in warm water. You can use a toner later.
- Orange Juice, Gram Flour, and Turmeric Powder – Orange Juice is rich in Vitamin C and a good bleaching agent. This is less harsh than lemon and better bleaching agent than tomato juice. If you are not allergic to citrus juice, you can use this for the skin.
Take a bowl; add few tablespoons of orange juice and good brand of gram flour. Add to this add a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix it well and apply it for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. The usage of this mixture will give freshness, rejuvenation, and bleach your skin well.
- Aloe Vera and Lavender Oil Mixture – Aloe Vera is a moisturizing agent and good for those having sagging surface. Lavender oil has calming properties and gives relaxation to people who have trouble sleeping or has anxiety.
Take a bowl, add a few drops of lavender essence or oil and mix it with a few drops of Aloe gel from a good brand. Mix it well and apply it for about 15 minutes for 4-5 times in a week. Wash later with lukewarm water. Use of toner can be done. This gives a clearer complexion and is one of the best and perfect homemade beauty tips for fairness skin.
- Banana and Egg – Mixture of banana and egg is food for those who have dry skin. Banana has mucous like a moisturizer which soothes from inside. Eggs help in fighting rashes and also give moisturizing.
Take a bowl and mash half a ripe banana. Add 2 tablespoons of beaten raw egg. Use a brush for applying and leave for 15 minutes. Later wash with lukewarm water and then toner can be used.
- Oatmeal, Tomato Juice, and Honey – Both oatmeal and tomato juice have good cleansing properties. Oats scrub and exfoliate and tomato juice gives a mild bleaching effect. This is cheap and best method as tomato has an immediate cleansing and soothing property. Honey gives moisturizer to the skin.
Soak a few teaspoons of oatmeal and ground it to paste and ground it to paste and put it in a bowl. Add a few teaspoons of tomato juice and good quality of raw honey. Mix it well and apply for about 5 – 10 minutes. Wash it off with a scrubbing movement. Rinse it with lukewarm water and you can use toner later. You can avoid usage of moisturizer as honey is used by you.
- Yogurt and Mint Leaves – Yogurt is mild and good bleaching agent and is not harsh as lemon juice. Mint leaves are well known for their cooling effect and have antibacterial properties and the properties of a toner. This can be good for those who have sagging layers and clogged pores.
Take a handful of mint leaves and make a paste and put it in a bowl. To this add half a cup of yogurt which is beaten and water has been taken out. Mix it well and leave for 10 – 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Cucumber Juice, Turmeric, and Oatmeal – Turmeric and oatmeal work as cleansing and scrubbing agents. These are helpful in cleaning the spots and make your skin look clean and clear. Cucumber Juice gives a soothing effect and also is a good toning.
In a bowl take half a cup of mashed oatmeal along with 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric. Mix it well and apply it on your face and repeat it 4 – 5 times a week. Scrub your face with circular motions and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Egg Pack with Gram Flour, Fruits, and Honey – A very effective and fruity pack which make the surface glow very much. The usage of this enables a person to get rid of rashes and other facial problems of irritations. Beaten eggs can be used on pimples. This can be a good treatment if a person is not allergic to raw egg. In case a person is allergic to raw eggs then they can combine gram flour with baking soda in the same process and mix the fruits of their choice and make it in the same ratios. Baking soda does not irritate the skin unless the person is extremely sensitive. The problem of bacterial infections on the surface can be easily solved which is quite common these days. The mixture is good for those who suffer from the problem of rashes or irritations and can reap the benefit.
You can use any fruits of your choice. You can make a pulp of guava or papaya or combine both to make the surface glow. You can even use apples or tomato juice or cucumber juice. Make a paste of the pulp of the juice and it should neither be watery or extremely dry. It is advisable to make use of only one fruit at a time and not mix two fruits together.
Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the pulp of any of the fruit of your choice. If you have taken a fruit which has juice in it take 4 tablespoons or as per need. Beat the eggs and only 6 tablespoons should be taken. Make use of gram flour to give it desired consistency. You can even make use of whole wheat. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda or a half tablespoon in case you are allergic to irritation. With the use of a brush apply it on your face. Lay down off for 15 minutes and let the mixture sit on the surface and later wash it off with lukewarm water and medicated cleanser.
- Scrub Away For Fairness Skin – Scrubbing is an essential part of lightening the skin and the scrub is made of grainy ingredients to help you to relax your skin and improves blood circulation and the coarse face pack removes the underlying dirt and moisture and cleanses and clears your face. Scrub can be made at home easily by simply adding grained sugar and salt along with a teaspoon of yogurt. Mix them well and massage your face well. Later wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Almond Mask for Fairness Skin – Almond is another ingredient which is easily available at home and you can easily make a mask out of it. An early morning soaks a handful of almonds in milk and towards the end of the night mash the almonds which will be soft and later apply this paste as your face pack.
- Lemon Honey Pack for fairness skin – The citrus in lemon is a good exfoliator and clears out the dirt and lightens the skin from the dermal layers. Honey being a natural soother gives a warm glow to the skin. Mix these two for good homemade beauty tips for fairness. Squeeze some lime or lemon with some honey and use it as a pack.
- Potato and Cucumber – Potato has exfoliation powers like lemon and lime which lightens the dark patches in the skin. Cucumber has a cooling agent which gives a refreshing glow to the dulled texture of your face. Make a mask of potato juice and mashed cucumber for your face.
- Cinnamon Honey for Fairness Skin – A pinch of cinnamon is good for making you fair. Honey is a good natural healer and adds glow to your skin while decoding pigmentation and unnecessary tanning. Pinch of Cinnamon works wonders as it clarifies your skin and lightens the dark patches.
- Tomato and Curd Paste for Fairness Skin – Tomato is a natural skin cleanser which opens up the clogged pores so that it can breathe fire and be healthy. Tomato gives your skin complexion lighter and curd makes you fresh and soothes down the tan patches and dark spots.
- Fuller’s Earth – Fuller’s earth also known as Multani mitti is found in a lump sum or powdered form and available in any drug or cosmetics stores. Take a bowl and take two teaspoons of fuller’s earth and add little water to make a past. Apply it on your face for fifteen minutes every night.
- Saffron and Milk Cleanser for Fairness Skin – Saffron is linked with fairness and is used as a metaphor for fair skin. Combination of milk and saffron makes a tight face cleanser.
- Bread Crumbs and Butter Milk – Bread crumbs should be soaked in milk overnight. Apply this paste to your face early morning and this is one of the popular homemade tips for fairness skin.
- Steam for Fairness Skin – Face sauna is one of the easiest ways to get a clear and fair skin where you need to hover over a warm water bowl with a few drops of any essential oil in it. Cover your head and face with a towel and allow the steam to make wonders on your face.
For fairness skin, some other simple natural beauty tips:-
- Turmeric is easily found in every kitchen and in a bowl add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and add a small amount of water to make it a paste and apply on the bumps of the epidermis.
- You can treat the dark patches of your eyes with cold tea bags. You can also do this with the help of ice cubes. Keep ice cubes on the dark patches of your eyes.
- Make use of a sunscreen every day to maintain fair skin.
- Stay hydrated and maintains a good and balanced diet along with a good exercise routine.
- Bring a natural glow to your skin by incorporating foods rich in Vitamin A and vitamin C in your diet.
- Make use of seasonal fruits like apricots, oranges, and apples. To reduce inflammations on bumps make use of toothpaste. Clean the makeup before you go to sleep.
- Make use of Olive oil to remove everyday makeup.
What are you waiting for? Follow the tips mentioned above to keep your skin fair and healthy.
Also Read: Unflattering Beauty Trends Of All Time, Beauty Checklist For Models Before Preparing For Photoshoot
No Comments Yet